Friday, October 11, 2013

A Pirate Party

This past weekend, Ava and I ventured out all on our own and found ourselves having a fabulous time up in St. Louis. The big event was an adorable pirate themed first birthday party (complete with gold glittery paper!!) for my friends Brian and Jennifer's little Wyatt. If you've been around this little ol blog long, you might remember Wyatt's true first birthday. We did go up to this party a day early because my college roomate happened to be in town that weekend, and a night of yummy pizza, watching babies play and late night chats was just what this girl needed. The party followed the next day, and was the CUTEST....pirate hat pinata, perfectly themed food, temporary tattoos, and more! And let me tell you...Wyatt CHOWED down on his birthday cake. Well done little man, well done. I may have snuck one of those temporary tattoos onto my daughter's behind before our drive home...then let Wynston discover it while changing her daughter. His smile was priceless.

Wyatt and Ava eating dinner together.

Little Miss obviously LOVED their dogs.

This shirt was probably my favorite item Wyatt received.


This melts my heart.

Trying to get all the little ones together for a picture is always interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment