Friday, December 21, 2012

A Sneak Peak at Ava's Presents

I thought I'd show you all a few of the Christmas presents we've purchased for Ava this year.

We didn't go all out this year...we have a lot on our plates right now, and she already has a lot of cool things. But here are a few cool toys I did pick up for her.



Pull Along, Pull Apart Alligator
 
Rainbow Snail Stacker

Ocean Wonders Musical Fishbowl

I thought these were a few fun toys Ava would like. Plus I'm on the lookout for more socks. I still am horrible at getting baby shoes to stay on those busy feet, so I'm always on the lookout for good socks.

A while back I purchased this fun guy for Ava. But it's really for 12+ months, so we'll keep this one tucked away until the big #1. :)

Rock N Rolla Busy Bee
The wheels come off so you can start this as a rocker, then later add the 360 degree wheels. Fun!

We are very excited to start seeing family soon...as in tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment