Saturday, October 13, 2012

Post Season

Inspired me...


If you're gonna get kicked out of a game, you might as well do it the right way! Ha! Because who doesn't love baseball pants. ;) Fun cheesy fact...Wynston and I started dating during his sophomore year baseball season. Soo long ago. So the Cardinals may be 12 in 12, but we're finishing up year #13!

Back to the subject Casey...guess I'd better give up my early bedtimes for a couple more weeks now that the Cards won their Division Series. Go Red Birds! Wynston is holding out for a Cardinals vs. Yankees game.

Anyway, I'll be back soon with a 5 month post, since Ava turned 5 months yesterday. Today, we are enjoying the cloudy morning and getting ready to head into town for a few errands. Not gonna lie...venturing out with Little Miss can still be a big job...but this girl needs some formula and we may go peek at a few Halloween costumes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment