Friday, May 17, 2013

12 Month Doctor Visit

I know I know, I just posted Ava's 12 Month Update post. But I wanted to share some doctor visit facts and pictures as well before the weekend.

1 year old Ava weighs 20.4 pounds, putting her in the 50th percentile.
1 year old Ava is 30.25 inches long, putting her in the 90th percentile.

What that means: she continues to be long and lean. Her weight and height curves have been steady over the past year.

We are now working on weaning Ava off of formula and onto whole milk. We'll also start to permanently go off of the bottle and transition to sippy cups 100% of the time. Any advice here is welcome. We want to only do one change at a time, so right now Ava gets a milk/formula mixture with each bottle, and I'm not heating them as warm as I was. Once we get her on milk, we'll do the cup thing.

Oh ya, and 12 Month shots...not fun. Neither was that finger prick.

Here's some pictures for you on what is looking to be a lovely Friday!


Someone PLEASE motivate me to finish painting our living room! We bought it that way, which means it's been like this for almost 2 years. So embarassing.

I know, I know, this picture is stretched for some reason (only after upload). But it's so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment