Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Little Foot

Remember Little Foot?! Haha, total 80's kid movie reference right there!

I believe that I'm living vicariously through Ava's shoes. But tiny baby shoes are just soo darn cute. Here are some of my current favorites:


Puma's Aunt Carly got Ava last Christmas. They finally fit and Ava is obsessed! She's obviously so enamored, we had to put them on and stare at them before even brushing our hair after a bath.




clear jellies, of course
pink jellies too
fun red sandals
silver shoes that go with almost anything

reliable pink polka dot shoes with good soles. good for walkin.


trusty camo shoes

I just ordered a cute pair of purple shoes, with heart cutouts. They're not a sandal, not a jelly. They haven't arrived yet, but I'm sure you'll be seeing them soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment