Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cousin Love




Ava has reached such a FUN age. We witnessed this first hand last night at my parents' house. What we all saw:

three little girls, age 7, 3 and 1 
+
running throughout the house
+
their own soundtrack of giggles set to replay OVER AND OVER
+
piles of little curls and smiles wrestling with oversized stuffed animals.

This was seriously one of those moments where Ava brings me joy I've never felt before. Watching her die laughing as her older cousin "chased" her around just made my heart swell. I hope I never forget this memory. Too bad I didn't get a picture. But seriously guys, I've NEVER heard her laugh that much ever.

We also may or may not have captured something adorable on video. I'm determined to get that sucker on here soon. Woot for my first attempt at a blog video...wish me luck (or send me tips!).

Speaking of cousins, this year Ava will be gifted with more family to love. This Fall her Aunt Carly will bring twin girls into this world. Ava and the twins should be ~16 months apart in age. I think we will be having LOTS of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Casey- she is so stinking cute!
    I love memories like that. I also love cousin time. When we are in MO I go days with only seeing Hays run by to find his next hiding spot.
    Congrats on becoming a big cousin x2. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete