Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Diving In

Okay...we've decided to "dive in" the blog world. And boy, do I have a lot to learn! Right now the feeling of starting this blog reminds me of that first jump into the city pool's deep end...exciting yet scary.

When I first told Wynston I wanted to start a blog, he was surprisingly supportive. I want this blog to be a place where I capture memories of our family and daily lives as we grow, but I also want to use this as a platform for our friends and family, both near and far, to watch little Miss Ava grow. I'm sure her adventures will abound and I want to share that joy!

My main concern, thus far, is the time commitment. I want this place to stay up to date, but I don't want it to become a burden and take away from the precious minutes of our lives. So...I'm hoping for regular posts. How regular? Not sure. So be patient with me! Also, I hope this place evolves and grows design-wise as I go.  Right now I've got something simple just to get me started.

I'll finish with a bang...meaning an adorable little recent pic of our favorite girl.


Ava and Poppy. This was her first overnight trip and after a short fit, I hear she was quite the sweetie!


No comments:

Post a Comment