I just have a few to start with:
- "Look Mom...I'm swimming like a mermaid!" - said while "swimming" in her bathtub.
- "I like your pretty hair" - note that the word hair can be replaced by a number of other things, like shirt, eyes, glasses, shoes, etc. Girlfriend pays attention to the details. :)
- "Dad, you have a mustache. It's not hair, it's a mustache."
- Mommy: "Ava, what did you eat at school today?", Ava: "Dragons"
- "May I can go to gymnastics today?!", said every day of the week
Little Miss defnitely has a growing imagination. I've also noticed that she now tries to sing along to the radio on songs she doesn't know. She can pick up a chorus like no other! :)