Thursday, March 7, 2013

I Miss Cooking

It's true. I miss it. I haven't had the time to cook more than 1 or 2 real meals a week in so long. Life has just been crazy. It's been full of takeout, freezer meals, "search the fridge for leftovers and throw something together" and egg sandwiches. My waistline is probably reflecting these recent events.

Here's what I HAVE been able to make recently:

source

Little individual garlic monkey breads. These were easy and crazy good. Make these!!


source
Lightened up General Chicken. This was NOT good. Well...it wasn't awful, but it wasn't General Chicken. It was too tomato-y.


Ava's been munching on whole wheat elbow macaroni tossed in either pesto or tomato paste, chicken, edamame, sweet peas, green beans, blueberries and strawberries. That girl hilariously gravitates toward anything green.  During a recent trip to Trader Joe's I picked up the CUTEST tiny ravioli for Ava. It's so adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment